- Apostol AC, Jensen KDC, and Beaudin AE. 2020. “Training the Fetal Immune System Through Maternal Inflammation—A Layered Hygiene Hypothesis.” Frontiers in Immunology. Publisher’s Version
- Apostol AC, Lopez DA, and Beaudin AE. 2020. “A ‘Switch’ in Time through Genes Aligned: Unraveling the Genomic Landscape of HSC Development”. Cell Stem Cell. Invited highlight of “Single-Cell Analysis of Neonatal HSC Ontogeny Reveals Gradual and Uncoordinated Transcriptional Reprogramming that Begins before Birth“. Publisher’s Version
- Boyer SW, Rajendiran S, Beaudin AE, Perez-Cunningham J, Smith-Berdan S, Martin EW, Muthuswamy PK, Cheung C, Tsang H, Landon M, and Forsberg EC. 2019. “Clonal and quantitative in vivo assessment of hematopoietic stem and progenitor cell differentiation.” Stem Cell Report. Publisher’s Version
- Leung GA, Cool T, Valencia CH, Worthington A, Beaudin AE, and Forsberg EC. 2019. “The lymphoid-associated interleukin 7 receptor (IL-7R) regulates tissue resident macrophage development.”. Development. Publisher’s Version
- Apostol AC and Beaudin AE. 2018. “Reversing time: EZH1 deficiency hastens definitive hematopoiesis.” Cell Stem Cell, 22(3), Pp. 285-287. Publisher’s Version
- Cole CK, Byrne A, Beaudin AE, Forsberg EC, and Vollmers C. 2018. “Tn5Prime, a Tn5 based 5’ Capture Method for Single Cell RNA-seq.” Nucleic Acids Research. Publisher’s Version
- Byrne A, Beaudin AE, Olsen HE, Jain M, Cole C, Palmer T, DuBois RM, Forsberg EC, Akeson M, and Vollmers C. 2017. “Nanopore Long-Read RNAseq Reveals Widespread Transcriptional Variation Among the Surface Receptors of Individual B cells.” Nature Communications , 19(8), Pp. 16027. Publisher’s Version
- Beaudin AE and Forsberg EC. 12/15/2016. “To B1a or not to B1a: do hematopoietic stem cells contribute to tissue-resident immune cells?” Blood 128(24), Pp. 2765-2769. Publisher’s Version
- Beaudin AE, Boyer SW, Perez-Cunningham J, Hernandez GE, Derderian SC, Jujjavarapu C, Aaserude E, MacKenzie T, and Forsberg EC. 12/1/2016. “A Transient Developmental Hematopoietic Stem Cell Gives Rise to Innate-like B and T Cells.” Cell Stem Cell (19(6). Publisher’s Version
- Hoeffel G, Chen J, Lavin Y, Low D, Almeida FF, See P, Beaudin AE, Lum J, Low I, Forsberg EC, Poidinger M, Zolezzi F, Larbi A, Ng LG, Chan JK, Greter M, Becher B, Samokhvalov IM, Merad M, and Ginhoux F. 4/21/2015. “C-Myb(+) erythro-myeloid progenitor-derived fetal monocytes give rise to adult tissue-resident macrophages.” Immunity (42(4). Publisher’s Version
- Beaudin AE, Boyer SW, and Forsberg EC. 3/2014. “Flk2/Flt3 promotes both myeloid and lymphoid development by expanding non-self-renewing multipotent hematopoietic progenitor cells.”. Experimental Hematology. Publisher’s Version
- Epelman S, Lavine KJ, Beaudin AE, Sojka DK, Carrero JA, Calderon B, Brija T, Gautier EL, Ivanov S, Satpathy AT, Schilling JD, Schwendener R, Sergin I, Razani B, Forsberg EC, Yokoyama WM, Colonna M Unanue ER, Randolph GJ, and Mann DL. 1/16/2014. “Embryonic and adult-derived resident cardiac macrophages are maintained through distinct mechanisms at steady state and during inflammation.” Immunity. Publisher’s Version
- Abarinov EV, Beaudin AE, Field MS, Perry CA, Allen RH, Stabler SP, and Stover PJ. 7/2013. “Disruption of shmt1 impairs hippocampal neurogenesis and mnemonic function in mice.” (143(7). The Journal of Nutrition. Publisher’s Version
- Boyer SW, Beaudin AE, and Forsberg EC. 9/1/2012. “Mapping differentiation pathways from hematopoietic stem cells using Flk2/Flt3 lineage tracing.” (11(17). Cell Cycle Publisher’s Version
- Beaudin AE, Perry CA, Stabler SP, Allen RH, and Stover PJ. 4/2012. “Maternal Mthfd1 disruption impairs fetal growth but does not cause neural tube defects in mice.” American Journal of Clinical Nutrition, (95-4). Publisher’s Version
- Beaudin AE, Abarinov EV, Malysheva O, Caudill MA, Stabler SP, Allen RH, and Stover PJ. 2012. “Dietary folate, but not choline, modifies neural tube defect risk in Shmt1 knock-out mice.” Clinical Nutrition, 95(1), Pp. 109-14.
- Beaudin AE, Abarinov EV, Noden DM, Perry CA, Chu S, Stabler SP, Allen RH, and Stover PJ. 2011. “Shmt1 and de novo thymidylate biosynthesis underlie folate-responsive neural tube defects in mice. .” American Journal of Clinical Nutrition, 93(4), Pp. 789-98.
- Beaudin AE and Stover PJ. 2009. “Insights into metabolic mechanisms underlying folate-responsive neural tube defects – A minireview. .” Birth Defects Research, Part A: Clinical and Molecular Teratology, 85(4), Pp. 274-84.
- Beaudin AE and Stover PJ. 2007. “Folate-mediated one carbon metabolism and neural tube defects: balancing genome synthesis and gene expression.” Birth Defects Research Part C: Embryo Today, 81(3), Pp. 183-203.
- Moon J, Beaudin AE, Verosky S, Driscoll LL, Weiskopf M, Levitsky DA, Crnic LS, and Strupp BJ. 2006. “Attentional dysfunction, impulsivity, and resistance to change in a mouse model of Fragile X syndrome.” Behavioral Neuroscience, 120(6), Pp. 1367-79.
- Lauay C, Komorowski R, Beaudin AE, and DeVoogd TJ. 2005. “Adult female and male zebra finches show distinct patterns of spine deficits in the song system when reared without exposure to normal adult song.” Journal of Comparative Neurology, 487(2), Pp. 119-26.